DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
This agreement will become binding on receipt of payment for your selected package.
You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month’s membership fees are collected from you by us by Direct Debit approximately 5 days from your membership application date and are not refundable under any circumstances.
If you are looking to upgrade your membership there maybe an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined, unless you joined prior to the studio opening in which case they will be collected one month after the studio opened. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
DROP IN TERMS & CONDITIONS
This drop in membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process.
Your drop in membership will be activated on the date you specified.
You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
FEES AND CHARGES
You shall be entitled to cancel your daily membership the earlier of: (1) 14 days after the date of purchase; or (2) the day before the date on which you selected your daily membership to activate. If you cancel during this period you will receive a full refund. After this period the daily membership fee is not refundable.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the studio and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the studio of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
This agreement is governed by English Law.
We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the studio Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning 07496 445844 or by e-mailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to AIM Studio Cardiff at email@example.com We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about relevant products or services from PureGym, or carefully selected third parties. You may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
We will not give your personal data to any third party and you will only receive communications directly from AIM Studio Cardiff.
AIM Studio Cardiff reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
Any prizes offered by AIM Studio Cardiff must be claimed within 21 Days of announcement of the winners
AIM Studio Cardiff reserve the right to redeem any prize in the form of a voucher or pre purchased credit.
Membership and PAYG (Pay as you go) application
The Terms and Conditions of the Services provided by us to you are applicable to each of the Membership and PAYG options we have available. Please note that memberships vary and information on such variations are detailed below:
- Block x 10 package represents a purchase of 10 sessions. These sessions can be used on any of our classes (unless otherwise specified) and must be used within 10 weeks. Failure to use up the 10 classes within 10 weeks will result in the loss of any classes you have outstanding.
- Block x 5 package represents a purchase of 5 sessions. These sessions can be used on any of our classes (unless otherwise specified) and must be used within 5 weeks. Failure to use up the 5 classes within 5 weeks will result in the loss of any classes you have outstanding.
- Unlimited monthly membership represents the ability to use all classes (unless otherwise specified). The monthly fee will be collected automatically 1 month from receipt of first payment / membership activation date.
- Any special offers will be described at the time of purchase including the timeframe that price / purchase will stand. Prices will then revert back to our standard pricing described as by us.
You use our facilities, appliances and services entirely at your own risk and we have no liability to you for any loss, injury or damage sustained or incurred by you or your property, unless due to negligence or fraud by us or our staff.
If you engage in studio activities or make use of our facilities you are responsible for ensuring that you are properly equipped and that your state of health and physical condition is such as not to involve any risk to you or any other person making use of our club.
If you use any piece of equipment supplied by us, you must be competent in its use or have received instruction by a member of our staff as to its safe use.
A parent/guardian is responsible for any members aged 14-15 years old and agrees to the member using the facilities in a responsible manner and to abide by the studio rules and regulations as set out.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
You may cancel your membership:
- by giving us at least one full calendar month’s notice to cancel your membership to take effect at the end of a calendar month. During the first 12 month membership period the cancellation of your membership cannot take effect earlier than the end of the 6th month for a 6 month contract or 12th month for a 12 month contract;
- by providing notice of cancellation at any time if one or more of the following applies (a “change in circumstance”):
- – you are unable to use AIM Studio because of a genuine and serious injury or illness which results in you being unable to use AIM Studio for a period of 2 months or more, and this is evidenced by reasonable supporting evidence, such as a Doctor’s note; or
- – you are made redundant or otherwise lose your job and provide us with reasonable supporting evidence, such as a letter from your employer on company headed paper or proof of entitlement to Jobseeker’s Allowance; or
- – you move house or your principal place of employment is changed and your new home and new principal place of employment are located more than 15 miles from AIM Studio. Proof of relocation must be provided in the form of a utility bill, bank statement or signed tenancy/mortgage agreement . Other forms of documentation may be considered at the discretion of AIM Studio.
if none of the above circumstances in (2) apply and you are affected by other unforeseen extenuating circumstances, we may at our discretion (and on an individual basis) consider a request by you to cancel your membership.
- by giving notice of cancellation if we significantly reduce the opening hours at our Studio We will give you at least one calendar month’s notice of any such change. We must receive your notice of cancellation within that calendar month and your membership will be cancelled at the end of that calendar month.
- Requests to cancel your membership should be made in person at the Studio or alternatively by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to AIM Studio Cardiff, 112 whitchurch road, Cardiff, CF14 3LY.
Reimbursement of Studio packages / memberships:
- should we cancel your membership under the paragraph below you will not be entitled to a refund (pro-rata or otherwise) for any of your membership fees).
- should your membership be cancelled under the terms above, we will refund to you any membership fees you have paid which relate to any period after the date of cancellation of your membership but should you cancel a Pre-Paid Plan membership in accordance with paragraph 12(1) we reserve the right to reclaim a reasonable sum to reflect the price difference between the Pre-Paid Plan and the Monthly Payment / Direct Debit Plan membership that you have enjoyed up until the point of cancellation.
DATA AND INFORMATION
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on our website is accurate, no guarantees for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or reliability of information are made.
- All information provided within the Studio premises are for information purposes only.
- AIM Studio does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using our website.
- Any data provided when registering, logging in or using the members area will be used to update our membership database and the information held on you at the studio you joined. This is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data held on our systems.
- Should you not understand any of the information contained within the Studio area or need further clarification then you should discuss this with the AIM studio manager.